The strength of positivity can never be over-emphasized. It has become so important in today’s society. The current state of control that the internet has introduced creates mixed feelings about what we should do, who we should be, who we should be like and what we are supposed to achieve. Sometimes, you feel lost, you feel like you are on a strange path; not on the path to becoming the version of yourself that you have envisioned.
Well fret not, you are not alone. Everybody at one point or the other has wondered if they trudged the right path, now except you are one of the few people who found their purpose in life the day they were born.
So if you are lost or feeling lost, the following 10 quotes are for those moments, which are more common as the end of the year rolls by and a lot of us have unfulfilled goals and aspirations. Always remember that we all have the power to decide the thoughts that govern our minds — no one can steal this power from us.
Ngcareers hope that these 10 quotes will help you reset your mind if you have been struggling and help you to believe in yourself again. Try reading them multiple times a day when things aren’t working out as you envisioned. They are not your usual quotes from your popular and known mentors, but they will help you to believe in yourself again.
1. You have to at least try. If you don’t try, you can’t win
2. Failure must be present in your life. Otherwise, you are not challenging yourself enough.
3. Avoid following the crowd and be bold enough to believe that you can change the crowd.
4. Create a set of values and follow them through your life. Be unique — this is what truly makes you human.
5. Success is no more than the result of consistency and lots of small work. Draw goals, be consistent and keep working towards them.
6. Don’t be afraid to fail. Take risks and get out of your comfort zone, this is the only way that you will achieve success — by constantly putting yourself in situation that you are likely to fail in.
7. Those who succeed are the ones that spot and act on opportunities as they are presented. Realize that preparation is key to utilize opportunities.
8. Having confidence and believing in yourself is paramount for success to come. If you don’t have the confidence to believe in yourself, fake it until you make it.
9. Use your human capacities to help empower other people to become the best versions of themselves.
10. Sometimes, it is necessary to hit bottom in order to realize the major changes that will trigger change and bring new life..10 Quotes To Bulid Your Self-Confidence by Stellamaris Obomanu