The Nigerian Communications Commission hereby announces an essay competition, open to all undergraduates enrolled in all tertiary institutions within Nigeria. Details are as below:
Essay Topic: Broad: A Catalyst for National Development
Objectives Of The Competition
- Increase awareness on Broadband development in Nigeria
- Engage and enhance research skills.
- Encourage competition and academic excellence.
- Build the capacity of undergraduates
- Undergraduates will submit essay of not more than 2,500 words.
- Essay must have an abstract, introduction, main body and conclusion.
- Participants must sign an undertaking stating the originality of their essay.
- First 500 entries representing undergraduates from the institutions (Public and Private) across the.
- Winning essays will be selected based on Content, Grammar and Style.
- The winning essays will be announced by the First Quarter 2015.
- Participants are expected to register their personal details and signed authentication as genuine Nigerian undergraduates.
N500,000 cash prize, Laptop and Printer.
N300,000 cash Prize
N200,000 cash prize
Consolation Prize for the participants that made the first ten list
Method of Application
Entries should be sent to the following email: email@example.com
Further enquries can be made to the following numbers: 234-9-4617000 ext. 7153.Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Essay Competition 2014 / 2015 by Andy