Operating from Nigeria’s business capital of Lagos, the MTN Foundation was incorporated in July 2004 to offer a sustainable and focused channel through which MTN Nigeria would drive its Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives in all 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory.
The Foundation is funded by up to 1% PAT (Profit after Tax) from MTN Nigeria and deploys a unique brand of wide impact and project-driven corporate social investment programmes which have won several accolades.
It has also created a vibrant network of local and international partner organisations through which its various projects are executed.
Through its efforts, the MTN Foundation has made huge impact and has become a model for good corporate citizenship, endorsed by a wide variety of stakeholders, Government, Regulators, Tax authorities, and the beneficiaries of its numerous projects.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
Please read carefully before completing this form. Be sure that the information you provide is accurate.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
- Current Beneficiaries of the MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship award are not eligible to apply
- The MTN Foundation reserves the right to cancel or suspend a scholarship award if it is discovered that an applicant /awardee provided false information.
- Names of successful candidates will be published in National Dailies
- Closing date for receipt of application is Tuesday May 4th 2014
Please note that all information provided will be verified and persons with fraudulent information will be held accountable.
- Please note that this portal is the only mode of application
- Only applications from students studying one of the under listed courses will be considered: